If you are interested in becoming a member of the Mountainview Aquatic Club, please do the following:
- Download and read the Mountainview Aquatic Club Bylaws
- Download and complete the Membership Application
- Mail the completed application with a check in the amount of $485.00 to:
Mountainview Aquatic Club
P.O. Box 667
Gardendale, AL 35071
Frequently Asked Questions about Membership and Fees
- How much does it cost to become a member?
It costs $485 to become a member. (Stock $225, Capital Improvements: $50, Dues: $210)
- How much are yearly membership fees?
Yearly fees are $260. (Capital Improvements: $50, Dues: $210)
- Who approves membership applications?
The Mountainview Aquatic Club Board of Directors approves membership applications.
- The membership application asks for a recommending member. Who can recommend me?
Any existing member that is in good standing.